Terms and Conditions
1) Ordering process. At the time of ordering, a deposit totaling 50% of the item's sale price (the sale price at the time of the order) is required. After the item is completely finished, but before it is shipped, delivered, or picked up, the remaining 50% of the sale price (the sale price at the time of the original order) must be paid. Other payment options may be available on a case-by-case basis, and must be agreed to in writing by Timeless Ketubah prior to ordering.
2) Refunds. The deposit is fully refundable through the 10th day after the order is placed, subject to the commencement of work, which commencement date will be established during the initial consultation. Once work has been commenced, the refund period will be considered lapsed. After the 10 day period, providing commencement of work has not begun prior to said period, the deposit will be used towards the process of creating your ketubah, and the refund period will be considered lapsed.
3) Damaged Items. Timeless Ketubah carefully packages each item for optimal protection. All items are insured by the shipping carrier for the duration of the shipping of the item to the customer. In the rare case that a ketubah arrives damaged, it is the customer's responsibility to send images of the damaged item and packaging along with an explanation of damage to Timeless Ketubah within 48 hours of receipt of delivery.
After the item has been delivered, the customer becomes the responsible party for any and all damage that may happen to the item. Timeless Ketubah will make every possible effort to repair any damaged items, but may require additional payment depending upon the type of damage incurred.
5) Purchase. Please note that by purchasing any item from Timeless Ketubah, you are not buying the copyright to that item. All copyrights for original work created by Timeless Ketubah remain owned by Timeless Ketubah.
6) Copyrights. All material within this website is Copyright © Timeless Ketubah, 2015-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used (and are encouraged to be used), provided that full and clear credit is given to Timeless Ketubah with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
7) Website Images. Because each ketubah is handmade to order, there may be slight differences in appearance of your purchased item when compared to the photos on the website. Timeless Ketubah will make every possible effort to produce your item in the closest resemblance to your specified preference.